A day after a Congressional subcommittee put Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) execs on the hot seat, financial exchange traded funds (ETFs) haven’t missed a beat. Major financial ETFs are up by as much as 1.6% in early trading. Republicans and Democrats seem to largely agree on big-picture items in the financial regulatory reform bill. Where they part ways is who gets regulatory power and how much of it. Here are more stories on the financial sector that may interest you:
- 6 ETFs for a Financial Sector Recovery
- Why Big Bank ETFs May Be the Next Performers
- Why Regional Bank ETFs Are Riding High
- 5 ETFs Beating the S&P 500
- Financial ETFs in Turnaround Mode
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.