The Security and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) charges against Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) hasn’t dampened enthusiasm for financial exchange traded funds (ETFs). Several big banks and a slew of regionals have reported stellar first-quarter earnings. Here are more stories on the financial sector that may interest you:
- Financial ETFs to Watch as Goldman Investigation Continues
- Why Regional Bank ETFs Are at the Head of the Pack
- 6 ETFs for a Financial Sector Recovery
- Financial ETFs in Turnaround Mode
- The Top 6 ETFs of the First Quarter
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.