Silver exchange traded funds (ETFs) this morning are bucking the conventional wisdom that as the dollar gets stronger, commodities prices decline. Prices were up as much as 15 cents this morning as investors await resolution in Greece. The Greek Cabinet will meet on Wednesday to discuss harsher financial measures. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Gold and Silver ETFs Pause: Permanent Vacation, or Just a Break?
- ETF Securities Ups Its Precious Metals Game
- Base Metals ETFs Turn Quiet
- How Precious Metals ETFs Have Changed Investing
- How Commodity ETFs Are Taxed
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.