Whoa – U.S. consumers not only shopped more, but they braved record snowfall that topped multiple feet in many areas to do so. That’s true commitment. Retail sales rose 0.3% in February, surprising economists who thought they would decline by the same amount. Here are some stories about retail exchange traded funds (ETFs) that might interest you:
- 5 ETFs for the New Retail Climate
- As Auto Sales Improve, Play It With This ETF
- Can Luxury ETF Withstand the Bargain-Hunters?
- Retail ETFs May Benefit from Smarter Retailers
- 4 ETFs for an Uncertain Future
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.