The dollar is weakening, so you know what that means: metals exchange traded funds (ETFs) are gaining this morning. PowerShares DB Base Metals (NYSEArca: DBB), iPath DJ AIG Copper (NYSEArca: JJC) and Market Vectors Steel (NYSEArca: SLX) are among the funds trading higher this morning. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- The Benefits of Equity Commodity ETFs
- How Metals ETFs Changed Investing
- 6 ETFs for Obama’s Jobs Bill
- 4 Things Driving Coal and Steel ETFs
- What’s Powering Base Metals ETFs?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.