If you look at a list of this morning’s top-performing exchange traded funds (ETFs), you’ll find it littered with metals. Steel, gold, gold miners, global materials…you name it. What gives? The dollar briefly strengthened before stepping back, which makes commodities priced in greenbacks appealing to overseas buyers. Here are more stories on metals ETFs that may interest you:
- Gold Miner ETFs Quiet, But Maybe Not for Long
- 4 Factors Driving Coal and Steel ETFs
- The Top 10 ETFs Investors Are Trading
- 4 Things Powering Base Metals ETFs
- The Ins and Outs of Physically Backed Commodity ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.