The dollar is weakening this morning, so you know what that means: metals are a hot commodity. A weaker dollar makes commodities priced in U.S. dollars more appealing to overseas buyers. Leading the metals charge this morning is silver. ETFS Physical Silver Shares (NYSEArca: SIVR) is up about 2.4% in early trading. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Your Guide to Investing in Metals ETFs
- 4 Factors That Influence Metals ETFs
- Copper ETN: Forging Ahead, or Under Pressure
- The Ins and Outs of Physically Backed Commodity ETFs
- Contango and ETFs: What It Is, What You Can Do About It
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.