Basic materials-focused exchange traded funds (ETFs) are leading the charge this morning after a report showing that the U.S. services sector expanded at its most rapid pace in more than two years. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Your Guide to Investing in Metals ETFs
- Copper and Chile ETFs: After the Quake
- Platinum and Palladium ETFs: What’s Driving Prices?
- Obama’s Jobs Plan Could Give Steel ETFs Strength
- China ETF Plays: One Country, Many Options
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.