Well, surprise, surprise. The most sweeping social legislation in 40 years passed Sunday night. The new health care reform law will give millions of Americans health insurance, among other things, and as a result, health care focused exchange traded funds (ETFs) are moving higher. Here are more stories on health care that may interest you:
- Biotech ETFs for Any Risk Appetite
- Hunting for Value? Where You Can Find It in ETFs
- 16 ETFs to Play the State of the Union Address
- Domestic ETFs: The Outlook in 2010
- The Case for Investing in Health Care ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.