It’s St. Patrick’s Day and gold miner exchange traded funds (ETFs) are seeing green this morning. Yesterday, gold prices surged $24 an ounce on the heels of a weak dollar and low interest rates. Gold mining focused ETFs are up as much as 4% this morning. Here are stories on gold, metals and mining that may interest you:
- The Ins and Outs of Physically Backed Commodity ETFs
- Contango and ETFs: What You Can Do About It
- 9 ETFs for Dollar Bears and Bulls
- Your Guide to Investing in Metals ETFs
- 8 Top ETFs Since the Market’s Low
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.