The price of gold is holding firm this morning as the euro hung around 10-month lows against the dollar. Traders are watching and awaiting the results of a European Union summit on what to do about Greece’s debt problems. Gold miner exchange traded funds (ETFs) are reaping the benefits this morning. Here are more stories on gold, gold miners and other precious metals that may interest you:
- Platinum ETFs: Supply, Demand and the World Cup
- How Metals ETFs Changed Investing
- Gold Miner ETFs Quiet, But Maybe Not for Long
- The Ins and Outs of Physically Backed Commodity ETFs
- Gold Approaching 2010 Highs; Will ETFs Follow?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.