Traders sure like the financial sector this morning; shares of AIG (NYSE: AIG) and Citigroup (NYSE: C) are leading the charge, thanks to AIG’s stepped-up efforts to repay billions in bailout cash. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- 8 Top ETFs Since the Market’s Low
- 6 ETFs for a Financial Sector Recovery
- Financial ETFs: Why Big Banks May Lead the Way
- What Rate Hikes Mean for ETFs
- Why Regional Bank ETFs Lead the Pack
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.