Tom Lydon will be speaking at two special events for advisors this month in New York City and Philadelphia. If you don’t want to miss these special engagements, read on!
ETF Securities will host the Precious Metals Conference 2010 at the Sheraton New York Hotel and Tower in New York on Thursday, Feb. 25, 2010. Tom Lydon will chair this event, which features industry leading speakers from Johnson Matthey (platinum), Norilsk Nickel (palladium), HSBC (gold) and CPM Group (silver). This free conference will focus on:
- The fundamental factors driving precious metal prices
- Insights into supply and demand issues
- The overall outlook for gold, silver, platinum and palladium
- The benefits and risks of using exchange traded products
- How to use various products to achieve your goals
- How to take advantage of market opportunities
If you want to understand the benefits of having precious metals in your ETF portfolio, this event is a must-attend. Space is limited, so register your spot today.
The Philadelphia Investment Traders Association’s 86th Annual Mid-Winter Convention. Tom will moderate the convention’s ETF Symposium, which takes place at the Ritz-Carlton in Philadelphia on Friday, Feb. 26, 2010. This event is going to feature panels and addresses from some of the ETF industry’s brightest minds, including:
- Jon Najarian of optionMONSTER and CNBC’s Fast Money
- Sam Stovall, S&P’s Chief Investment Strategist
- Joanne Hill, Head of Investment Strategy at ProFunds Group
- Dustin Lewellyn, Managing Director, Head of ETF Portfolio Management at Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Mariana Bush, Closed-End Fund and Exchange Traded Product Analyst at Wells Fargo Advisors
- Melissa Hinmon, Senior Equity Trader, Turner Investments
- Rick Genoni, Vanguard ETF Product Manager
- Sean O’Hara, President, RevenueShares
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.