Metal-centric exchange traded funds (ETFs) are up this morning on news of a weakening dollar. Copper in particular has hit a two-week high, thanks to a weaker U.S. dollar and canceled warrants, which signal that the metal is going to be delivered, reports The Wall Street Journal. Here are more stories on metals ETFs that may interest you:
- 4 Reasons to Mind the Copper ETF Rally
- Commodity ETFs: What You Should Know
- Metal ETFs: Do They Have Stamina to Keep Going?
- Gold and Silver ETFs Pause: Permanent Vacation, or Just a Break?
- China’s Buying Spree: A Boon for Commodity ETFs?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.