Silver exchange traded funds (ETFs) are moving higher this morning as the price of silver makes gains. A weaker-than-expected jobs report reduced any hopes that the Federal Reserve would raise interest rates ahead of schedule. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Gold and Silver ETFs: Permanent Vacation, or Just a Break?
- ETF Securities Ups Its Precious Metals Game
- Base Metal ETFs: Is the Run Over or Just on Pause?
- How Precious Metal ETFs Have Changed Investing
- How Commodity ETFs Are Taxed
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.