Regional bank exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning despite a selloff in the broader financial sector. Here are more stories on regional banks that may interest you:
- Government Gives a Helping Hand to Community, Regional Bank ETFs
- Why Regional Banks, Health Care ETFs Are In Favor
- Why Regional Banking ETFs Are at the Head of the Pack
- 16 ETFs to Play Obama’s State of the Union Speech
- ETF Spotlight: iShares Dow Jones U.S. Regional Banks (IAT)
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.