Emerging market exchange traded funds (ETFs) are on a rally this morning as signs of momentum in the economic rebound appear. South Korea, Russia and South Africa are the early leaders. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- The 10 ETFs Advisors Like Most
- China ETF Plays: One Country, Many Options
- The Benefits of Looking Abroad With Global ETFs
- 5 Reasons to Consider Brazil and 5 Ways to Play It
- 7 Reasons to Feel Good About South Korea’s ETF
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.