Emerging markets exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning. Assets invested in emerging markets hedge funds last year grew $25 billion. Performance-based gains totaled $34 billion. Kraft (NYSE: KFT) also reported strong profits in the fourth quarter, thanks to sales growth in international markets.
- 5 Reasons to Consider Brazil, 5 Ways to Pay It
- ETFs and Expense Ratios: The Cost of High Fees
- India ETF: What It Needs to Sustain Momentum
- China’s Buying Spree: A Boon for Commodity ETFs?
- 6 ETFs to Play the World Economic Recovery
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.