Commodity exchange traded funds (ETFs) are on the up and up this morning on anticipation that Greece will receive a bailout. Fears had been mounting that Greece’s debt troubles would have a crippling contagion effect. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- 4 Reasons to Mind the Copper ETF Rally
- Commodity ETFs: What You Should Know
- Energy ETFs: Oil Industry Expands Its Horizons
- Coal and Steel ETFs: China in the Driver’s Seat
- Looking to the Future: The Case for Commodity ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.