China-related exchange traded funds (ETFs) are moving higher today after it was reported that China took large stakes in several U.S. stocks and ETFs in an apparent vote of confidence in the recovery. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- China ETFs: Why There’s More Growth Forecast in 2010
- Taiwan ETF Grows, But Could China Relationship Derail It?
- Coal and Steel ETFs: China in the Driver’s Seat
- China ETFs: Deceivingly High
- Asia ETFs: Why ‘Economic Freedom’ Matters
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.