Asia-focused exchange traded funds (ETFs) are moving higher this morning on news that Japan’s exports surged 40.9% last year, assuring some investors that the economy won’t drop back into recession this year. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Asia’s ETFs: Staying Resilient as West Still Struggles
- 3 Things Japan ETF Needs Now to Grow Later
- China Infrastructure ETF: A Long-Term Play on Growth Story
- Singapore ETF: Slinging Up to Its Full Potential?
- China ETF Plays: One Country, Many Options
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.