Solar energy-focused exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning as green energy gains appeal with investors. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Solar ETFs Primed to Heat Up in 2010
- 5 ETFs to Play the Climate Change Conference
- Solar ETFs: Lighting Up the Green Energy Sector
- ETFs to Play Obama’s New Policies
- The Surprising Source of Green Energy ETF Growth
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.