Semiconductor-focused exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning after Altera Corp. reported profits in the fourth-quarter. Demand for semiconductors is increasing, industry analysts say, and the trend could continue through this year. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- 6 Defensive ETF Plays You Can Use Now
- Why Semiconductor ETFs Are on the Up and Up
- How to Play Apple and Other Tech Earnings With ETFs
- Why Tech ETFs Will Lead the Way
- Technology ETFs Getting Power From Consumer Spending
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.