Precious metals exchange traded funds (ETFs) are making gains this morning – particularly, gold and platinum. Gold, in fact, has hit a one-month high this morning. The gains are attributed to both a weaker dollar and general strength seen in commodity demand. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Gold Report: Gold Prices, ETFs May Continue Update
- Finally, Physically-Backed Platinum and Palladium ETFs Are Here
- Gold ETF: Sorting Fact from Fiction
- Mining ETFs: Their Time to Shine?
- Why, Despite Pause, Investors Are Still Flocking to Gold ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.