Natural gas exchange traded funds (ETFs) are on the move early this morning after Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) said it will combine its pipeline and processing units, which would become one of the country’s biggest natural gas partnerships. The new company would have a presence everywhere from the Gulf Coast the the Northeast. Here are more stories on natural gas that may interest you:
- Why Commodity ETFs Underperformed Spot Markets in 2009
- It’s What Makes Up Your ETF That Counts
- Natural Gas ETFs in the Spotlight as Nation Gets Chilly
- Oil, Natural Gas ETFs: A Comeback in 2010
- Brrr: 3 Reasons to Be Bullish on Natural Gas ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.