Natural gas exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher as a cold snap (to put it mildly) sweeps the nation. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Natural Gas ETFs In the Spotlight as Nation Gets Chilly
- Oil, Natural Gas ETFs: A Comeback in 2010?
- Brrr: 3 Reasons to Be Bullish on Natural Gas ETFs
- Where Mergers and Acquisitions Stoke Natural Gas ETFs?
- How the New Natural Gas ETF Works
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.