Energy-focused exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trending higher this morning ahead of inventory data this morning. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- What CFTC’s Proposal for Commodity ETFs May Mean
- Why Commodity ETFs Underperformed Spot Markets in 2009
- It’s What Makes Up Your ETF That Counts
- Natural Gas ETFs in the Spotlight as Nation Gets Chilly
- Oil, Natural Gas ETFs: A Comeback in 2010
- Brrr: 3 Reasons to Be Bullish on Natural Gas ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.