Emerging market exchange traded funds (ETFs) – including those aimed at Brazil, Turkey and Vietnam – are trading higher this morning. Emerging market funds were market leaders in 2009 as a growing number of investors realize the important role they can play in any portfolio. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- China ETFs: Will Efforts to Boost Investment Pay Off?
- 6 Reasons to Watch India’s ETFs
- 4 Reasons Turkey Is Worth a Gander
- Why Russia ETF Could Be Riding a Bull
- What’s Going Right for Brazil’s ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.