Emerging market exchange traded funds (ETFs) such as those tracking Indonesia and Vietnam are trading higher this morning as various positive developments in developing economies took place. Indonesia kept its inflation rate near a nine-year low, while Vietnam’s economy expanded 5.3% in 209. Here are more stories on emerging markets that may interest you:
- Once Seen As ‘Too Risky,’ Emerging Market ETFs Rake In Assets
- 4 Reasons Indonesia ETF Was Among the Year’s Best
- Chile ETF: Boosted By Copper and a Big Invitation
- Look Past Brazil ETFs to Find Latin America Opportunities
- Why Russia ETF May Extend Gains Into 2010
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.