Technology exchange traded funds (ETFs) are getting a boost this morning after positive earnings reports, lifting hopes that technology companies will begin to boost revenue. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- 6 Defensive ETF Plays You Can Use Now
- 6 Technology ETFs and Companies to Watch in 2010
- Claymore’s New China Technology ETF
- Technology is Hot This Holiday Season
- Why Semiconductor ETFs Are on the Up-and-Up
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Mr. Lydon serves as an independent trustee of certain mutual funds and ETFs that are managed by Guggenheim Investments; however, any opinions or forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Mr. Lydon and not those of Guggenheim Funds, Guggenheim Investments, Guggenheim Specialized Products, LLC or any of their affiliates. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.