Solar energy exchange traded funds (ETFs) are up this morning after China-based solar cell maker JA Solar Holdings announced it would buy back as much as $75 million of its American Depositary Shares (ADRs) because of its financial strength. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- 5 ETFs to Play the Climate Change Conference
- Solar ETFs: Lighting Up the Green Energy Sector
- ETFs to Play Obama’s New Policies
- The Surprising Source of Green Energy ETF Growth
- A Brighter Light Shines Upon Solar ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.