Real estate exchange traded funds (ETFs) are moving higher this morning after reports that home resales are at the highest point in almost three years. The National Association of Realtors says sales rose 7.4% from October, and sales were 44% above last year’s levels. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Homebuilder ETF Plays for a Brightening Real Estate Outlook
- 3 Reasons to Watch Real Estate ETFs
- The Future of Commercial Real Estate ETFs
- ETF Plays for the Homebuyer Tax Credit Extension
- How Owning REIT ETFs Can Benefit You
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.