Natural gas prices are trading higher this morning as optimism abounds for an energy sector recovery in 2010. Natural gas prices plummeted in 2008, then hit record lows this year. Investors are optimistic about a turnaround. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Brrr: 3 Reasons to Be Bullish on Natural Gas
- Will Mergers and Acquisitions Stoke Natural Gas ETFs?
- Will the Cold Snap Heat Up Natural Gas ETFs?
- Regulators and Commodity ETFs: Why They’re Evolving
- How the 12-Month Natural Gas ETF Works
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.