Global exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning ahead of the Federal Reserve’s announcement at 2 p.m. ET. There’s speculation about what the central bank will do with interest rates, although it has stated in the past that it intends to keep them low for now. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Why International Small-Cap ETF Rally Could Have Legs
- ETF Winners and Losers When the Dollar Is Weak
- The Benefits of International Bond ETFs
- Emerging Markets Are Hot, But What About Frontier Market ETFs?
- 6 Things You’re Missing If You’re Not Invested Globally
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.