Gold exchange traded funds (ETFs) are ticking higher this morning as the dollar dips. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- What’s Next for Gold as Prices Dip
- New Records for Gold Has ETFs Soaring
- Metal ETFs: Opportunities to Be Had
- The Gold ETF Rally: Is It Here to Stay?
- ETFs to Take Shelter from the Depreciating Dollar
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.