Gold exchange traded funds (ETFs) are continuing their seemingly unstoppable run this morning. The metal hit record prices once again, this time above $1,203, as the dollar’s weakness goes on. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Junior Gold Miner ETF Luring Investors
- Metal ETFs: Opportunities to Be Had
- The Gold ETF Rally: Is It Here to Stay?
- ETFs to Take Shelter from a Depreciating Dollar
- Taxes and Precious Metals: What You Should Know
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.