Energy-focused exchange traded funds (ETFs) are moving higher this morning despite a drop in prices just before the Christmas holiday. Here are more stories on the subject of energy that may interest you:
- 5 Ways to Play Energy With ETFs
- China Goes Nuclear to Power Its ETFs
- Will Mergers and Acquisitions Stoke Natural Gas ETFs?
- Will the Cold Snap Heat Up Natural Gas ETFs?
- Gas ETF: Unjustly Overlooked
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.