Energy exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning after Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) announced a $31 billion all-stock acquisition of XTO Energy. Here are more stories on the subject that will interest you:
- Will the Cold Snap Heat Up Natural Gas ETFs?
- Gas ETF: Unjustly Overlooked?
- Oil ETFs: Supply of Oil Can’t Keep Up With Demand
- Coal ETFs Are at a Crossroads
- Regulators and Commodity ETFs: Why They’re Evolving
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.