Exchange traded funds (ETFs) focused on a variety of emerging and frontier markets, including the Middle East, Thailand, along with broader funds, are trading higher this morning. One impetus for the performance is a report that emerging market equity fund inflows tripled last week, according to a report from EPFR Global. The week ending Dec. 23 saw $1.7 billion in inflows, triple what was seen in the week before. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Look Past Brazil ETFs to Find Latin America Opportunities
- Emerging Market ETFs: Finding Rewards in the Risk
- Africa ETFs: A Recovery Coming Slowly
- Emerging Markets Are Hot, But What About Frontier Market ETFs?
- Middle East ETFs: The Next Big Growth Spot?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.