Commodity exchange traded funds (ETFs) – everything from steel, to agriculture, to metals and mining – are trading higher this morning as a continually weakening dollar pushes investors to gold and grains. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- 5 ETFs for a Global Recovery
- Why Agriculture ETF Outlook is Promising
- Steel ETFs: Getting a Boost From Analyst’s Upgrade
- Coffee ETN Gets a Wake-Up Call
- Metal ETFs: Opportunities to Be Had
- Oil ETFs: Supply Can’t Keep Up With Demand
- The Gold ETF Rally: Is It Here to Stay?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.