Coal exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning after reports that major coal exporters can’t cope with the volume of traffic in ports, which is threatening to send coal prices sharply up next year, according to Reuters. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Coal ETFs Are at a Crossroads
- The Benefits of Hard Asset Equity ETFs
- How to Play China’s Clean Energy Push With ETFs
- Why Coal ETFs Are Here to Stay
- The Next Direction for Coal ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.