Exchange traded funds (ETFs) aimed at the so-called BRIC economies (Brazil, Russia, India and China) are trading higher this morning on a variety of positive news reports: Chinese manufacturing has expanded, Brazil’s Bovespa index has hit an intraday high for this year and Russia’s economy is forecast to grow faster than expected in the coming years.
Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- How to Play Emerging Markets With ETFs
- 5 Alternatives for BRIC ETF Investors
- Can India’s ETFs Flourish?
- Why Brazil Is an Emerging Market Leader
- The Ultimate Guide to the BRIC ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.