The ETF Insights conference, hosted by ETF Trends and InvestmentNews, was a resounding success – thanks to all who attended!
Nearly 3,000 financial advisors attended the inaugural ETF Insights conference, which was the first online ETF conference aimed directly at them.
If you were unable to attend, InvestmentNews will be hosting the webinars held throughout the day on their site for 48 hours. Click here to view them before it’s too late.
Among the highlights of the day included:
- A keynote speech from PIMCO Managing Director and Co-Chief Investment Officer Bill Gross. Gross noted the advantages of ETFs and where they fit into the overall marketplace, as well as his outlook for the global economy and markets in the coming years.
- A discussion about getting started with ETFs, how to use them and strategies investors can use to choose the fund that’s right for them.
- A session about building client portfolios, adjusting allocations for economic changes and the best resources to find ETF information.
- A panel on how ETFs have changed modern portfolio theory, asset allocation in a new climate and core and explore ideas.
- A round-table on the future of ETFs – what’s up and coming, what’s closing, and where ETFs will fit into 401(k) plans.
This information is for financial advisors only.
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.