The exchange traded fund (ETF) industry is poised for its biggest year yet in 2010. Trillions of dollars are on the sidelines, waiting to be deployed, and many anticipate that a good chunk of this money will go to ETFs. Why not take some time to learn about them and network with fellow investors?
- The 3rd Annual Inside ETFs Conference will take place in Boca Raton, FL, on Jan. 10-12, 2010. It’s the first and only conference designed exclusively for financial advisors. This edition, as in past ones, will address the issues facing advisors today in a changing investment landscape.
- The World Series of Indexing will take place in Boston on March 24, 2010. The event is still in the planning stages, so check back here for more information as it becomes available.
- The 9th Annual CEF & ETF Conference will take place in New York on April 28, 2010. The conference is aimed at financial advisors, financial planners, investment consultants and others to help them network, learn new strategies and get clients through turbulent times.
- The Asset Allocation Summit will take place at the Millennium UN Plaza Hotel in New York, NY, on May 17-18, 2010. The conference will address the strategic and tactical allocation challenges of chief investment officers and institutional investment and asset management companies.
- ETF & Indexing Investments will be held at the Millennium UN Plaza Hotel in New York, NY, on May 19, 2010. This conference will help pension funds, endowments, foundations and asset managers determine how to identify and use the best ETFs.
- The 2010 Financial Advisor Symposium will take place in Orlando, FL, from Nov. 16-10, 2010 . This popular annual event will be host to a number of speakers, interactive panels, seminars and networking opportunities.
- The 15th Annual Super Bowl of Indexing will take place on Dec. 5-8, 2010, at the Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa in Phoenix, AZ. The Super Bowl of Indexing is the industry’s most prestigious event. More than 800 investment professionals are expected to attend.
- The Inside ETFs – Europe is moving to Amsterdam and will take place on April 12-13, 2010. The world’s largest ETF conference will tackle the major issues that are most important to users of ETFs, including comparing ETFs and portfolio construction.
- ETF & Indexing Investments – Europe will be held on Sept. 21-22, 2010, in London. Last year’s event brought more than 200 delegates to talk about the latest trends and opportunities in the ETF industry. Among the industry’s leading speakers at the 2010 conference will be Deborah Fuhr, global head of ETF research and implementation strategy at Barclays Global Investors, and Daniel Grebner, global head of commodities at UBS.
For the most current conference listings, visit our conference page.
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.