Oil-focused exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning after Hurricane Ida interrupted output in the Gulf of Mexico. Here are more stories on oil ETFs that may interest you:
- Why Oil ETFs Are Lagging Oil Prices
- Oil ETFs: Reasons the Run May Not Be Over
- Oil ETFs Brace for Regulatory Restrictions
- Oil ETF Plays With Extra ‘Oomph’
- 5 Things Benefiting Oil ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.