Natural gas exchange traded funds (ETFs) are moving higher this morning. Futures closed up slightly yesterday on mixed weather forecasts for next month. Traders believe that cold weather will spur demand for the fuel. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Regulators and Commodity ETFs: Why They’re Evolving
- New Natural Gas ETF Begins Trading
- Futures-Based ETFs: Understanding the Risks
- The Commodity ETF Hot Streak: Can It Last?
- Oil ETFs Brace for Regulatory Restrictions
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.