Metals and mining exchange traded funds (ETFs) are moving higher this morning after positive earnings emerged from the sector. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Will Copper ETN Be Hit As China Re-Exports Stockpiles?
- Tom Lydon Talks About the ‘Other’ Metals on CNBC
- The Commodity ETF Hot Streak: Can It Last?
- Industrial Metals ETFs: Where Copper and Steel Are Going
- The Benefits of Hard Asset Equity ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.