India exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading nearly 2% higher this morning after it was reported that it, along with China, have been among the leaders in the global economic recovery. Here are more stories on the topic that may interest you:
- As India Recovers, the Next Step for Its ETFs
- 7 New Ways to Access BRICs with ETFs
- An ETF for India’s Small-Cap Companies
- India’s ETFs: Why They Could Keep Moving on Up
- ETFs to Play the U.S. Push Into Emerging Markets
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.