India exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning after a top official said its economy will grow 8% in 2010. Here are more stories on India that may interest you:
- 5 Top Emerging Market ETFs Off the Lows
- India’s ETFs: Why They Could Keep Moving On Up
- ETFs to Play the U.S. Push Into Emerging Markets
- India’s ETFs: The Case for Wading Back In
- The Ultimate Guide to the BRIC ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.