Homebuilder exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading as high as 4.5% this morning on news that Toll Brothers (NYSE: TOL) new contracts are up 42%. The luxury homebuilder also expects fourth-quarter revenue to top expectations. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- ETF Plays for the Homebuyer Tax Credit Extension
- 6 Positive Signals for Real Estate ETFs
- The Future of Commercial Real Estate ETFs
- How Owning REIT ETFs Can Benefit You
- Global Real Estate ETFs: Conservative Interest Prevails
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.